Drugs

Tony Baloni

NitrOx is compressed air for diving with elevated levels of oxygen. The air we breathe now is comprised of 21% oxygen, 79% nitrogen, and a few trace gasses. With Nitrox, the o2 is elevated up to but not exceeding 40% and allows you to stay deeper, longer. Life is too short to waste it on drugs.....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like marijuana quite a bit, although I wouldn't say I smoke it excessively. I wouldn't really call myself a stoner because I only smoke 3-4 times a week. However, I do like it quite a bit.

I drink occasionally. I probably drink to the point of getting drunk about once a month, if that. I drink even less in college than I do at home because I have a really low tolerance, so when I drink I either get embarassed about how little it takes to get me drunk, or drink more than I should and throw up. For getting drunk my beverage of choice is really cheap vodka and cranberry juice. With my low weight and relative inexperience with drinking, I can just take a small bottle of cranberry juice, drink some of it, pour about 5 shots into the bottle, and just take it with me to a party. Much more convenient than dragging around a box of beer, and you pee less too. I never get drunk off beer because it's just more liquid than I'd like to consume, but I do enjoy the taste of good beer, such as Hoegaarden or Blue Moon. I'm not sure if it's a brand or if it's a kind of beer but I also really like Heiffeweizen.

I've tried salvia about 5 times. 3 of those times it didn't do anything, but the 2 times it worked, it was pretty incredible. It only lasts 10 minutes but it is an absolutely amazing experience. And it's legal so it's pretty easy to get a hold of. And if you shop at the right places it's cheap as well. If you shop at the wrong places it's expensive as hell.

Those three drugs are most likely the only ones I'll ever do. If I ever try another drug it will probably be magic mushrooms, because I'm insanely curious about them. Acid as well, actually. And since I like techno a lot I really want to try ecstasy, but I'll probably never try it because I'm really afraid of pills. I even read the warning label every time I take an aspirin. Plus I hear the comedown sucks, and it's often laced with something that's much worse for you.

I wanna ask if anybody here's done salvia...what's it like??

It's like real life, except without time, borders, or connections. It's impossible to explain, but I think the most accurate way to describe it would be that I felt like I was in a cartoon.

Definitely worth trying once. But you have to make sure you smoke it out of a water piece (such as a bong or bubbler), and hold it in for a long time, otherwise, it won't work!

In my experience, most adults haven't heard of salvia. It's been used by shamans for millions of years, but only in the past decade or so has it's use become widespread (among mostly teenagers). What I find odd about salvia is that it is very popular, despite the fact that it is not a "party drug" like alcohol is, or marijuana can be under certain circumstances. It's meant for stuff like spiritual journeys, introspection, and reflection.

I've also found it works a lot better if you smoke weed before smoking the salvia, and once the salvia has worn off, you still have a weird high that's a lot differnet from the average weed high.

One thing I find really interesting is the way different drugs affect music making. Madlib made his first Quasimoto album on a weeklong mushroom binge, and it shows:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pG4gMIy2dHc&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5Bsm4uliY&feature=related

Animal Collective made their most recent album in the desert, smoking lots of salvia

but I've been told their earlier stuff is more influenced by mushrooms and acid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3BGkF6uNIl0

It's no mystery what influenced Bob Marley's music

and the drug that inspired this song should be pretty obvious as well

http://youtube.com/watch?v=czyfws7OLCs