One more time - Joe Jackson (Taco Bell song)

Super Ry 71

Hey everyone. For the past few days there has been a commercial for the Cheesy Gordita Crunch (CGC). And they have used a song that is synced to a special effect that moves text on the screen in & out; two times it closes in, and then on the third beat it goes back completely. Anyway, the words used are as follows:

One more time (x2)

Say you need me

Say you're mine

One more time (x2)

And then the commercial ends, so if anyone could identify the CGC song for me, I thank you since it's been on my mind for the past few days.

Edited by Guest
solved

Well, she could have at least marked it so that it wouldn't appear that it had been edited.

But it doesn't really matter since I know the song now. :grin:

but then we would have people complaining about their posts being edited without them knowing it (what, who and why) ;)

:thumbsup:

I don't like EA for editing my post thou. :beady:

Well, she could have at least marked it so that it wouldn't appear that it had been edited.

If you have a problem with the way that I moderate, please contact the site owner, Carl, at feedback@songfacts.com

If you have a personal problem with me, please send me a PT.

"Edited by Earth-Angel on 01/30/08 11:55 AM. Reason for edit: solved "

I extend respect to the original poster by leaving a comment when I edit their post. If they do not read the sticky, and/or when the query is solved, I edit the title only.

This is a Q&A forum which I help moderate in a way that has been cleared with Carl and every other moderator on the board has been made aware of and been given the opportunity to criticize, change or alter. The other moderators who help on the Q&A forum have had no problem with it, and it has been deemed the most useful way by the majority of posters.

As before, if there is a problem or criticism with it, please send any complaints about the moderation to Carl or approach me with a PT if it is personal (this is not the first time Super Ry has criticized me openly on the forums when I have moderated a post/thread/forum).