P.O.D.

trustinone

anyone here into P.O.D.?

i love their new album especially -'the reasons' and 'waiting on today' - their satellite release was awesome too i noticed it on songfacts list this is good music without bad meanings like some others i have heard these days. i think they have a very original sound and a wide appeal to people because they don't preach from the lyrics to make people believe what they believe. good Lord you get more bees with nectar than vinegar and some music is like an acid in the ears and head like soem of the rap and garbage grunge. yes P.O.D gets my vote for superb rock

I like P.O.D. too. Good music and the MTV exposure they have gotten is great. Did you see that Christian stores have refuse to carry their latest album? http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1480981/12082003/pod.jhtml

That is so ridiculous!!! They will be touring with Linkin Park "praise the Lord" I'm just so surprised at the huge following they are getting, everyone I know wants to see them, thank God they are going so many places...

Confirmed dates:

1/16 - Washington, DC

1/17 - Boston, MA

1/18 - New York, NY

1/20 - Philadelphia, PA

1/21 - Cleveland, OH

1/23 - Montreal, QC

1/24 - Toronto, ON

1/25 - Columbus, OH

1/27 - Detroit, MI

1/29 - Chicago, IL

1/30 - Madison, WI

1/31 - Minneapolis, MN

also-

Colorado Springs, CO

Los Angeles, CA

Salt Lake City, UT

Vancouver, BC

Portland, OR

Tacoma, WA

San Jose, CA

San Diego, CA

Sacramento, CA

Las Vegas, NV

Oklahoma City, OK

Dallas, TX

San Antonio, TX

Houston, TX

Little Rock, AR

Greensboro, NC

Atlanta, GA

Jacksonville, FL

Tampa/ St. Petersburg, FL

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

They are huge! Best music in Gods world !!!!

• 5 months later...

P.O.D stands for Payable On Death. There new album plain sucks. I was very disappointed. Brown and Fundamental Elements were good albums. But Satellite was amazing!!!It is one of the best albums in the last 10 years in my mind. And I'm usually not a fan of rap/rock but P.O.D. Is great. Do yourself a favor. If you're looking to get intop P.O.D. buy the Album SATELLITE :coolio:. Not this new crap with the butterfly :thumbsdown:.-Peace out Daniel

• 2 months later...

I'm listening to "Change the World" from their self-titled CD right now & I disagree that it sucks, this album ownz. It's not as good as Satellite, but they keep their roots even though they changed their sound a little from their previous work, but that's mostly blamed on bad production. I hear they're coming out with a new studio release sometime next year, this I will be anticipating. I also found out they've been together since the early 90's, but didn't put out an album until '96.

• 3 months later...