5th. Annual Oscar Pool

Mike

Uhm... err... due the writers strike, I was unable to write down the winner of this years Oscar Pool. But I've check with the union now and they've give me the ok... uhm,.. any one buying that one? Ok, I was on my way home from school and this BIG dog jumped out of the bushes and knocked me to the ground see, then I fought him off, but in doing so he chewed up the envelope with the name of the winner of the Oscar Pool inside, then, well, so, anyone buying that one? No? Ok, so ... maybe I'm getting old and senile and I just spaced the whole Oscar pool off, ... naaaah, that's not it!

Well, while Phil and TP gave Mr. Carl a run for his money, it would seem, if my scribbling is correct, and the ol' Texas Instruments® calculator is working right, Carl wins with a wopping 95 points!

Yes; he correctly predicted Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Director, and both Best Original Score and Best Original Song. Now he finally has a clean and comfortable Songfacts T-shirt, which is good because he has been wearing the same one now since, oh, about 2001, and whew... send that one to the laundry bin will ya Carl.

This concludes this years Oscar Pool, thanks to all those who participated and all those who cheered them on. Until next year....