American Idol 08

_Laurie_

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those snot nosed punks squated down and collectively defecated on the forty year career of my beloved, hirsuted Neil Diamond.

Oh, pooooor Neil Diamond. I didn't hear you complaining when they collectively dumped on Lennon/McCartney, The Beatles, Elton John, Dolly Parton, Andrew Lloyd Weber, Mariah Carey (okay, I'll admit it was kinda cool to see several people take a dump on Mariah Carey....but I digress...).

No matter how good or how bad these singers are, they're never gonna sell an entire album of cover songs. Let 'em sing some original songs (some that they wrote, even), and then we'll see which ones REALLY suck out loud! And remember: If you truly, truly suck, even good looks can't help you.....JASON!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsdown:

I haven't been bitching on a weekly basis this season, but if I had, I would have fussed about them dumping on everyone you mentioned. I just have a soft spot for Neil. Knuckle hair turns me on. :laughing:

I agree. I'm glad they've let them play instruments this year, even though some of them have just used them as props. *cough*[smallest]Brooke's guitar[/smallest]*cough*