The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #98

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #98! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the crappy computer at work so I can't post any youtube videos

The Seeker ~ The Who (I'm sure Fin could help me out for the date on this one)

Ride My See Saw ~ Moody Blues (1968)

1970! (and released two days after my birthday, had I been alive then :cool: )

One of Pete Townshend's least favourite songs. :(

The Kid's an a-hole right now, but he was the shizz back in the day.

Nah, he was an a-hole then and is still an a-hole to this day. My theme this week was jibberish song titles. Kid Rock's qualified.

And after seeing a lot of awesome nominations already, I doubt I'll even vote for his. It's an okay, but quite silly, tune. I do like it, but don't tell anybody...m'kay?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm going way back for this one. It's silly, but fun and if you've seen Pee Wee's Big Adventure, you can dance along:

Tequila - The Champs (1958)

I haven't heard this in ages...gives me '80's nostalgia and has a great video, too.

One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head (1985)

Oh Well - Fleetwood Mac (1969) :bow:

One of my favorites. I was just watching a video of this the other day. I still have the link to it if you want me to post it. It's a live version. The sound quality isn't to bad for the year but not as good as the one posted.