exams

Viaene

You dorks should all get into engineering in alternative energy sources . That's where the future is gonna be . As for psychology , you'll only learn that everyone is as mad as a hatter - including yourself , and then get really down on things . Either that or become a full on survivalist - but don't go too far - or you'll be meeting MarcM before you're ready .

But at least I'll be able to make it sound fancy and not just tell you you're mad as a hatter. :beatnik: And possibly even get paid for it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so when it comes to exams, and I hope you don't mind my asking, what are your study schedules/routines like? Is it more learning, or practical? I had a lot of text to wade through, so I'd start studying at least 2 weeks before the exams because of the sheer volume of the stuff. I'd highlight and mark points and hopefully have time to give all the topics a revision at the end of it (well, that rarely happened :P ). So what's your subject like for you?

my books are basicly just formulas, we had 4 weeks of 'vacation' which I used to understand and reconstruct those formulas

now i'm at the last revision of my exam for tomorrow, it's gonna be tight, good luck to the ones that are going to have a hard time tomorrow ;)

Cramming is the key. :beatnik: It's pretty much learning stuff by heart... starting two days before the exam, followed by a bout of panic (last night around 11 pm), followed by a day of frantic cramming mixed with phases of apathy (right now). Thankfully, tomorrow's the only exam that really needs studying. The others are just essays.

yup cramming works wonders...usually i get really behind by the end of semester and use that time to read stuff that i was already supposed to read. I really do try to keep on top of things but i find that when i'm all calm and organised I end up doing worse than when i'm stressing my little heart out cramming the night before and morning of the exam...i need stress. I also procrastinate something awful...the last exam i sat...almost all my study was the night and morning before...then i gave up about midday and checked my emails and beboed friends...

The whole year is set up differently here though...so i don't have exams now...but when you guys are on your summer breaks or whatever i will probably be having them...ugh

• 3 months later...