Grapevine Show needs feedback

Russ_Horton

Hi everyone..I may be new on the messageboard but I'm not new to this site..I have been using Songfacts for many a day.

Each week we have a songfacts highlighted song from this week in history.I'll leave it up to the posters here each week to decide which track we play.

The show is brand new and is a weekly magazine show on the Oldies Generation..50s-80s basically.

We look forward to your feedback..Songfacts will become a big part of our show in the weeks to come! B-)

Russ... Pleased to meetcha, and welcome to the boards! :)

Yes, please tell us more, I'm intrigued. I'm a part of that oldies geration, both in age and music taste. I also love history. In fact, I've been wanting to start a "History Lesson" thread. Tell us more about your show, and how we can help you out. It sounds lovely! :)

Thanks for the wonderful response ..I don't want to feel like I'm spamming but here is our Grapevine Show url

http://www.grapevineshow.net

Just click on the show to hear it on demand.The show is heard across the world on the internet and on several radio stations in Canada the USA and Britain.We are also featured on the Magic FM Network in New Zealand.

Looks like I'm gonna get hooked on this board.

This coming weekends song is Crocodile Rock by Elton John..pick any kind of obscure 45 from either Billboard the UK or other areas of the world.

As long as the song was charted somewhere in the world and as long as Songfacts has the story away we go.I'll make sure to say hello to everyone in the weeks to come.

I Love keeping the songs seasonal as well..so any January Songs are most welcome!

I hope you enjoy the show..if you want to know whats going on in the world of Oldies Artists you'll hear about it on our show!

• 3 weeks later...

We just completed this weeks show ..its Claude François the French superstar who wrote the original My Way called "Comme d'Habitude"..he also had pop hits in the 60s such as Belles Belles Belles whiich is Girls Girls Girl by eddie Hodges in America.

Interesting guy..sadly he was electricuted in his bathroom.

Hope you can join us this week

www.grapevineinternational.net

I'm saying hi to everyone right now.