looking for piano songs

glockstrap

I'm looking for songs that have a lot of piano in them, other than the obvious billy joel, ray charles, and elton john. I'm looking for some kinda like journey, motley crew, Jerry Lee Lewis, the Tractors. etc. any help would be great, no limit to age or era. anywhere from 40's to current.

A ton of Stones stuff, like Sympathy For The Devil, Dead Flowers, Memory Motel, We Love You, Short And Curlies, Rocks Off, Monkey Man, Dandelion, She's A Rainbow, Under My Thumb, and many others. And then there's the wicked electric piano stuff, like Heartbreaker, 100 Years Ago, Ventilator Blues, and a few more.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

My favourite album of 2007 is "White Chalk" by PJ Harvey. I normally buy any new PJ Harvey release, even though some turn out to be better than others. I was slightly apprehensive about this one, since it allbut dispenses with guitars in favour of the piano. I needn't have worried: it's her best album for years. :)

Here's a small list of some piano tunes that all play out very well. If somebody's already mentioned some of them....well, that's just too damn bad.

Jealous Again - Black Crowes

Taking Care Of Business - BTO

Runaway - Bon Jovi

ANYTHING BY WARREN ZEVON

Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue

Celluloid Heroes - The Kinks

Headmaster - The Kinks

Musta Got Lost - J. Geils Band

Give It To Me - J. Geils Band

(and most anything by J. Geils, for that matter.)

New Year's Day - U2

Southern Girls - Cheap Trick

California Man - The Move AND/OR Cheap Trick

I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats

Green Fields of France - Dropkick Murphys

Black - Pearl Jam

Desperado - Alice Cooper

Desperado - The Eagles

Strange Magic - ELO

School - Supertramp (but you'd better be pretty damn good to play this one! Good luck, Dude.)

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: