The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #95

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #95! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our Top Ten is! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

:headphones:

* There may be some of the Tenners that will be busy with the Holidays, and family. There are those of us that will be around no matter what. We'll run this ten as normal, so if you have the chance to participate, please do. Otherwise, we'll see you next round! :)

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Of Her Heart - Double 1985

My other nom could arguably be said to be responsible for most of the other noms we see on this thread. The other day while shopping in an upbeat fashion store that featured techno background music, one particular selection contained a sampling, playing throughout, of the signature three wailing harmonica notes from this next nom. Listening to those three notes over and over got me thinking about the creative genius of these guys. Using sparse arrangements and minimal wording, they somehow projected so much mood and flavored undertones. They truly changed music. Their first US hit:

Love Me Do - The Beatles 1963