Wasting my time - Default

jon24

I know nobody is probably going to remember but I have been searching for days and I just can't figure out this song. It came out around 2002 and it use to air on Vh1 a lot this is where I first saw it. This was around the time sheryl crow came out with soak up the sun and nickelbacks how you remind me was still in rotation. It's a rock song and all I can remember from the video was that the lead singer had on all black and song on a stage that was silver and had three structures in the background behind him they looked like pylons or something. Anyway this is all I can remember and I kinda liked that song too, if anyone really knows their rock videos and can figure this out please tell me thanks.

Edited by Guest
solved!

Hi Jon, Welcome to Songfacts :thumbsup:

but, oh dear, that's quite a tough one :P

a Rock song from early 2002... and the video you described doesn't sound too unusual for a Rock video either :P

are you sure you can't remember anything else from the song or the video? some lyrics from the chorus maybe? was it from a band or a single artist?

anything? :crazy:

I finally figured it out it wasn't coldplay it was default wasting my time, jeez I've been trying to figure that out forever. Anyway thanks guys you inspired me to keep looking for details, without you I wouldn't have thought to look through yahoo videos.