Grammy Nominees

Levis

"Rehab" is a really good song, which is why it has been nominated for awards. It's also an honest song, rooted in the writer's personal experiences. Which makes it even better.

I concur, b-f... like I said, my logic is a bit twisted and I knew that going in. So, stepping back, she deserves a nomination for a worthy song regardless of her personal hell, and just good wishes that she can somehow extricate herself from her current situation. Maybe the nomination/award will be the crux she needs to lean on to compel her to pull herself up. Who knows.

Stevie Nicks herself wrote a great song on the Rumours album called "Gold Dust Woman" during which she and the rest of the band were high on cocaine for the production of it. That news didn't make it to my cave until she was touring for her second solo album, and by then she was headed to rehab for klonopin. I lived a very sheltered existence in earlier life.

Let's hope Amy Winehouse can turn it around and get clean and start putting more quality music out there, and this reward could be the catalyst.