Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Version 2.2

Fusion Josh had some time last night and upgraded us to version 2.2, which makes some enhancements and fixes a few bugs. Please let us know what you think and if you have any problems. Certain quirks might be caused by settings we haven't set yet, and we can take care of that.

:)

what I'm noticing right off is the orange bar at the top (My Fusion, Main, Forums, Online, Search, Help, Members, Calendar) is hiding mostly behind the white "location" bar. I can see only the top halfs of the words in the orange bar.

I have the same problem, and I also can't change my attitude, or sometimes see other users' ones (like Lucky and Jane)

I'm editing to add that my post shows me as "offline" and I am most certainly on line.

Edited by Guest

I think it takes a few minutes for the attitudes to be visible and the status to change back to online again, once you've come online again. They disappear and the status changes when you go offline.

yes, being online takes a couple minutes (you're not in the "Online Now" box either from the beginning)

I heard from a couple of people that they're unable to see the "Age" below their avatar - I can see it without problems...

and you can't see the attitude smileys while they're offline, okay,

but does anyone else see something like "icon83.gif Offline"? :P :/

I think IE shows the red cross because with Opera I see " smileyname.gif | offline "

I see the smileynames with both IE and Opera.

Edit: I see the smileynames and a red cross plus "offline" with IE, and just the smileynames and "offline" with Opera.

Edited by Guest

if someone's offline, all I see are the red X and : rockon: or : beatnik: or whatever they want it to be (the words, not the smileys) and then / offline. It's aggravating and looks plain bad.

yes, being online takes a couple minutes (you're not in the "Online Now" box either from the beginning)

I heard from a couple of people that they're unable to see the "Age" below their avatar - I can see it without problems...

and you can't see the attitude smileys while they're offline, okay,

but does anyone else see something like "icon83.gif Offline"? :P:/

That's exactly what I see...(icon83.gif Offline)

And why can´t we see, normal people no-mods, people´s age? Does it mean we don´t have no birthday cake by the avatar to know when we must congrats a songfactor? :cool:

I want to be a mod then... :P

It looks like the top bar is fixed, but I'm also seeing the missing smilies. I'll try to get this resolved, as it's kind of ugly without them.

my top bar is not fixed... :puppyeyes: