I don't know if any of you know this, but I am someone who is very fond of the sounds of different music instruments. There is something that has had me confused for what seems like years. What is th

babyteen

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RonJon's got the right idea. Just remember, the alto has a little bit brighter of a sound than the tenor. The tenor is a lower, more powerful sound. I do love them both. I can not think of any rock music with soprano sax, so (I can not believe I am saying this) listen to Kenny G.

RonJon's got the right idea. Just remember, the alto has a little bit brighter of a sound than the tenor. The tenor is a lower, more powerful sound. I do love them both. I can not think of any rock music with soprano sax, so (I can not believe I am saying this) listen to Kenny G.

You probably won't believe this, but I absolutely love Kenny G! I even love Art Porter and Grover Washington Jr. Smooth Jazz is so cool. Why would you say that you couldn't believe you said this, when you told me to listen to Kenny G? Are you like my Dad, who believes that Kenny G is the kind of music you would commit suicide to?

You love Philadelphia?

Why of course! It's The City Of Brotherly Love, and let's not forget, The City of Sisterly Love as well. We should all be nice to each other, like Sisters and Brothers! It's the home of great artists like Grover Washington Jr., John Coltrane, and the legendary Stanley Clarke! And there's Patty LaBelle, Teddy Pendergrass, Boyz II Men (I love their smooth harmonies), Az Yet, and the one and only Hall And Oates!

Again, being facetious.

So, you think you're being facetious? Why is it that everytime I say that I love Philadelphia, you guys always have to act like such Doodoo Brains? Not to be offensive, but I seem to feel let down when you question my affection and love for Philadelphia, The City of Brotherly Love, and the Birth home of our mighty nation! Let me ask you this. How would you feel if I was to question you about your love of something specific? Tell me the truth on that one!