The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #92

Lucky

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got a recording of John Lennon shouting soup into a tin bucket? Paul McCartney letting go of a slippery one after scoffing too much of Linda's veggie casserole? If so, I'll nominate them next time round. Gotta be winners...

I'd vote for both of them....especially number two (no pun intended). Ahhh, the unmistakable sound of a good, wet sh*t.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Anybody got a recording of John Lennon shouting soup into a tin bucket? Paul McCartney letting go of a slippery one after scoffing too much of Linda's veggie casserole? If so, I'll nominate them next time round. Gotta be winners...

Do I detect a note of sarcasm? Huh, huh? :laughing: :laughing:

You´re right, Bazooka... I probably didn´t even vote for it when you nominated it... I have been listening to "Abraxas" this summer and rediscovered Santana, one of my heros in the late 60s before he went to play with John McLaughlin and became involved with their guru, cut their hair, wore suits and ties, etc.

I think, because we've talked about it a bit, that week 93 will be a no #1's Top Ten. That means just a bit more work on the Tenners part. You need to check that the artist for your nomination has never made it to #1 in the Ten. It's easy enough to do, y'all know how...

Just check here: Every Song That's Made the Top Ten

Any artist listed in red, has made it to #1. It's as simple as that! :)

I think, because we've talked about it a bit, that week 93 will be a no #1's Top Ten. That means just a bit more work on the Tenners part. You need to check that the artist for your nomination has never made it to #1 in the Ten. It's easy enough to do, y'all know how...

Just check here: Every Song That's Made the Top Ten

Any artist listed in red, has made it to #1. It's as simple as that! :)

Great! Remember, this particualar week the rules are slightly different (see my post above). We do this occaisionally, just to get "new blood" on the lists... ;)

Oh, by the way, glad you like it, we do too! So much better to be involved in picking the great songs, as opposed to reading some unknown's lists! :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #92 for the week ending 9th December 2007

1. Watching The Wheels - John Lennon (1980)

2. Breakdown - Tom Petty (1977)

3. Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam (1992)

4. Oye Como Va – Santana (1970)

5. Chain, The - Fleetwood Mac (1977)

6. Mama Kin – Aerosmith (1973)

7. Ain't Even Done With The Night - John Mellencamp (1981)

8. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley (2006)

9. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? – Chicago (1969)

10. Love Is Strange - Mickey & Sylvia (1957)