Mystery Blink 182

Space Cowboy

All right emo fans, my buddy had a cd when we were younger that had a live song about Chris Farley, "I'm gonna miss that fat guy" and i am having a dandy of a time trying to find it, an clues on where to start??

p.s. Does anyone know what the song is and who sings the song on the newest Dell commercials? I kind of like it.

Chris F. -- Effigy

Yesterday, god took chris farley away from me

oh yes he did

you know him as that fat guy off of saturday night live

what a funny guy

i'm gunna miss that fat guy

every saturday at ten thirty

sit down with an ice cold pepsi

and turn on my tv and chris was there with me

do you remember the motivational speaker

he lived in a van down by the river

i'm gunna miss that fat guy

fat guy in a little coat

that was such a funny joke

running around with david spade

always trying to get paid

and tommy boy was a motion picture

where he said "shut up richard"

and yesterday chris farley died

and i sat down and cried

i'm going to miss that fat guy

I'm not an emo fan by any means. :P

Very nice laurie on w.a.n.d. - flaming lips. I like, very much. The chris f. - effigy song I am having a very tough time finding this song, any clues on where i could get it???

I also think i'm going to have to check some more on the flaming lips. heard of them, just got a street named after them i guess in their hometown, but i'm going to have to check out more of their music from this song, thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surfing thru the boards and looking at probably dead posts, that for no reason need to be resurrected... but I will anyway!

If you're interested in the Flaming Lips, you should check out Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots and the Soft Bulletin... Yoshimi has some great great great songs, and the album flows really nicely

I PERSONALLY prefer the sound of the Soft Bulletin, but most people find Yoshimi more suitable to their taste... then there' the newest one (with W.A.N.D) and I can't remember the name right off the top of my head (there's just so much much going on in there!) and it has about 4 great songs... but I find it doesn't hold up to Yoshimi and SB

peaceout!