Hottest Women in TV???

Sweet Jane 61

Hottest chicks in TV??

Of course another poll done, I want a job like this all you do is make polls about stuff. Anyway do you think these babes belong on here? It is a top 50, but we won't know the top 10 until next week, and yes I will post them, I'm curious, some hot chicks already in the 40 here, wonder who is in the top 10??

I love Peggy Lipton, Jaclyn smith, Kim Cattrall...meow :blush: , Jessica Beil, Goldie, and Evangeline Lilly.

I like the choices of Lucy Lawless, Alyssa Milano, Evangeline Lilly, Dawn Wells, and Goldie Hawn. As far as Kate Jackson - when my friends, sister and I used to play Charlie's Angels when we were kids, we'd fight over who got to be Sabrina. Great choice.

Teri Hatcher and Jessica Alba are pretty, but those pictures don't do them justice, IMO.

In almost every picture of Jennifer Garner I've seen, she's never smiling. Come on, you're a pretty woman, you're married to Ben Affleck and have a cute little girl, quit looking like you have a stomachache!

I don't know why I've never liked Loni Anderson. I think it's the hair. It looks like she's wearing a bad wig.

Carmen Electra? She and Pam Anderson are the two fakest looking women on TV.....bleeeech!

This old dude wants to thank a few of the top 50 who made my TV viewing just a bit hotter:

Pat Priest

Elizabeth montgomery

Goldie Hawn

Julie Newmar

Donna Douglas

Maureen McCormick

Peggy Lipton

Suzanne Somers

Dawn Wells

Tina Louise

Catherine Bach

Barbara Eden

Lynda Carter

In many cases, they were the best reason to watch those shows...oh, one younger lady on the list who always made me pause the remote...Nikki Cox!

I'm way glad they included Donna Douglas. I always thought she was gorgeous inside of all that hillbilly attire and comic acting!

Eva Longoria is IMO very overrated. Overbite, just not hugely pretty. She's funny on "Desperate" though.

I agree with Pam Anderson being on the list, though maybe not at #1. I earned a new respect for her after I read/watched a couple of interviews. She's much more intelligent than her boobs give her credit for.

Elizabeth Montgomery - absolutely bewitching.

Diana Rigg - a gorgeous woman and a fabulous actress. My first crush.

Jeri Ryan - resistance is futile! Wait while I roll up my tongue.

Julie Newmar - The most nubile and sexy woman to ever play the role of Catwoman and that includes Halle Berry.

Barbara Eden - What a figure!! How the heck did Tony ever get any work done?

Terri Hatcher - she's too skinny now, but what a beautiful Lois Lane she was.

Jaclyn Smith - my favourite Angel and one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Raquel Welch is another gorgeous woman, but I don't think she was ever a regular on a television show. She played the character Lust, one of the Seven Deadly Sins in the movie

Bedazzled. Brilliant casting!

When I was around 18 years old I found myself in a local watering hole called the ZPA. Basically it was a Polish/Slavic club that sold cheap drinks. The normal clientele of the ZPA were old, local guys with Polish accents. Then of course, me and my cheap friends.

So, the TV is on an Raquel Welch is romping around in a skimpy outfit. The place was quiet for the longest time as we all admired Ms. Welch. Finally, one of the old guys spoke up and said these immortal words, which became a part of our everyday language in Perth Amboy, NJ....he said,

"Wow, she got big t*ts....big ones! I wish I had that."

Neither age nor excessive amounts of beer are enough to diminish the joy that Raquel could bring.

• 2 weeks later...