Vote for greatest Rock N' Roll Artist of all-time???

Sweet Jane 61

Thanks for posting that Jane. I wonder how they came up with those particular bands. Don't fill to wacky theres only a couple I like as well.

It makes me feel old. Like someone else said where are The Beatles? I wonder if maybe people much younger then us put that list together :laughing:

Thanks for posting that Jane. I wonder how they came up with those particular bands.

it was done with votings... and since the numbers aren't too high (1000-2000 for the first 5) I would say that either isn't online very long, or a couple of fanclubs have some enthusiastic and dedicated members ;)

Thank you Martin, but on this site you just never know anymore...it was in my show prep and I thought I'd share it with SF...I only like 2 of the bands listed...just call me wacky I guess...

=:P

Jane, we, just like you, are surprised about this list. It´s OK you posted it, we read it, we disagree, we talk about it and we don´t blame you at all... thank you, we´re laughing at it... :cool: isn´t that the spirit of the site? Discuss, comment... No one likes that list... for once, we all agree :laughing: