nikki sixx and montle crue

cody

nikki if you didnt know died but only for a couple of minutes. the reason why is beacause its f-ing nikki sixx he's a legend and isnt going to die from drugs. But after this tragic insedent he wrote another book about his incedent with drugs and death. Nikki wants to worn people about the affects of drugs on you, but he states in his own words "listen im not preaching im not screaming from church rooftops kids dont do drugs, if i were to do that then people would read my book and think this is some rick f-ing rockstar saying woe is me, and go shoot it up." The book is about his experience with drugs.Nikki Sixx is waiting on guitarist mick to record some demo stuff

Edited by Guest
profanity

Cody,I know you are new on here since this is only your 2nd post and I am kind of new myself,but I don't think a lot of people like seeing the F-Bomb being used here. I think you can give your thoughts and opinions without it. I'm not a prude or anything because it doesn't bother me,but it may bother others.So out of respect to them maybe refrain from using it again.Just some friendly advice. ;) :cool:

I'm more concerned about the absolutely atrocious standard of grammar, punctuation and spelling on display here. Typo errors are forgiveable, of course, as are occasional grammatical faux pas - we're all guilty- but it's a pretty poor do when you get the name of the band you are publicising in the thread so badly wrong...(shakes head in disbelief)