SF class of 2007

johnny

It's true it's hard to judge hair, legs, etc....for Songfactors so we would have to go more on what we know from posting I guess...best poster, personality, funniest....etc....

In high school I was known as the biggest flirt, I know that's hard to believe isn't it?.... :shades:

Edited by Guest

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the SF Soap Opera? :shocked: I demand a rerun!! :mad:

Radhi, are you sure you weren't here then? I don't remember much, but one very descriptive scene does come to mind! It involved the obligatory hospital scene, a couple of nurses, and I destinctly remember that the patient was none other than Joe! =:P

Radhi, are you sure you weren't here then? I don't remember much, but one very descriptive scene does come to mind! It involved the obligatory hospital scene, a couple of nurses, and I destinctly remember that the patient was none other than Joe! =:P

The Soap Opera is news to me too... I'd never even heard of it.

Okay, here's the plan...

I will post a rough idea of the nominations. If there are others that people think should be in, please post them. After (most) people are happy with it, I will put up the final list of nominations. Then everybody can PT me with there nominations (so that people won't see and it will add to the suspense ;):) ) (NOTE: There will be a final date where nominations will be accepted)

After adding up all the votes I will post the awards up here a few days before Christmas.

Here's what I'm think so far...

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL LIST OF NOMINATIONS, THIS IS ONLY A ROUGH IDEA OF AWARDS

Teachers Pet - The person who always seems to be online

Class Clown - The funniest member of SongFacts

The New Kid - Favourite Songfacts member who has joined since 01-01-07

Most Helpful - Songfacts member who will answer those tough questions on songs, bands or just gives the best advice

Class Nerd - The person who seem to have the most posts this year

Class/Prom King - Favourite male SF member

Class/Prom Queen - Favourite female SF member

I know this isn't enough awards, so I need you guys to give me some ideas.

There are still a few things I'll have to think over (and your help with these would be much apprectiated too)

- Do you have to nominate every category

- If the categories will have have nominees or you can choose who ever you like for that award

- Can you nominate yourself

I really want this to work so your feedback is essential!

Thanks in advance.

:D