SF class of 2007

johnny

2007 is ending fast.

I think we should have an official Songfacts yearbook. By official I mean that there is an official list somewhere on this website.

I volunteer to help with compyling the list if others are interested. Of course all of the people will have a say about the final decision.

Title's like 'Class Clown' (the funniest person here), 'Class Nerd' (the person who is always on here), and 'New Kid' (I nominate myself :grin: ).

I've been here since mid 2007 so you might have done this last year and sorry if I look stupid.

Anybody interested in this? This idea will either be great or it will crash and burn...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea, Johnny!! :thumbsup:

Nice idea Johnny. We have in the past had a Songfacts Band (we were great! :) ), and a Songfacts magazine, along with a Songfacts Soap Opera. All great fun. The yearbook would be a blast, go for it! ;)

Oh, those were amazing!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I remember "Days of Our Songfacts", the soap opera... and the Magazine Jr started... :doh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And I also remember there was a "Best Awards" like Johnny suggest... I was the "best rookie" :grin: