Stones Bootlegs

Bertrand

Hi All.

The Rolling Stones have released more than 50 albums, including compilations. However, this doesn't include bootleg albums.

Do you know where and how it is possible to get some bootleg albums from The Rolling Stones?

If so, which such album/s do you recommend? Thanks for feedback.

I have a few shows from the '60s and '70s with the 1973 Brussells show my prize possession. I think it's generally accepted that the best live shows were during the Mick Taylor era. There's plenty of shows from '72 and '73 to choose from.

I haven't purchased any shows recently so I don't know how reputable certain dealers are today. But just googling now I came up with this site. I'm sure there's a few more out there.

Here's a taste of the Brussells '73 show from the cd I've got, a temporary 7 day audio file of Midnight Rambler from that show.

Good Luck in your search.

:cool:

Salut, Bertrand! :)

I found this site too... I remember, as Bluesboy says, there were plenty of bootlegs of the Stones from the early 70s. I do have some too... the sound is almost good in some of them... :cool:

There was some called "(insert name of city where concert has been), Shake Your Acid!"... I know little about the older Stones, I lost interest after Mick Taylor flew with Jack Bruce.

Bonne chance et welcome! :)

I think it's generally accepted that the best live shows were during the Mick Taylor era.

Absolutelly!! :bow: :bow: