The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #90

Lucky

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not worried about a T shirt. ;)

I don't think I'll bother waiting until my 67th Birthday, but retire now.

I just don't feel comfortable here any more. Maybe I'm just too old.

Thanks to all who extended their friendship to me, especially dear Elena (edna).

She was the first to welcome me when I joined Songfacts, and I'll always have a place in my heart for her. I've amended this post slightly because I wouldn't want any of my many other friends to feel 'slighted' or that I don't care about them.

No PTs please. I won't be back to answer them.

Emails from friends are always welcome though.

Bye All. Thanks for the good times. :)

Edited by Guest
Amended.

Darryl??? :P :P :P

I've tried different methods of attempting to download off the links on that site, and have been unsuccessful. If you can find a way, go for it. If not, you can still listen as long as you're by a computer! :P

I know, Tim, I was joking... I never found anybody who could download songs from playlists... :)

I´ll put a mike in front of the speakers and record it the old way on a cassette... :laughing:

'Bout time you showed up boy! ;)

Neither of those has made the Ten? I gotta agree, that just ain't right! :P

Hmmph! Just as I thought. Both songs ARE on the list. I didn't think any of us were that remiss! would you like to give us two more? Just in case that wasn't on purpose... Please?? :);)

Edited by Guest
Kevin ! !

I usually listen to clips whilst doing the list. We've got several really good songs un-tubed! :P;)

Good Lord, that's a huge post! Enjoy the clips though! ;)

Darryl??? :P :P :P

I know, Tim, I was joking... I never found anybody who could download songs from playlists... :)

I´ll put a mike in front of the speakers and record it the old way on a cassette... :laughing:

It's easy. Play the list with Windows Media Player and while the song is playing you choose File and Save as... Works with Media Player 10.