The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #88

Lucky

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to see how close the Tens are lately. Only a couple of points in it for #1 the last few weeks.

#s 7 to 10 are all renominations that deservedly made it this time.

A well balanced Top Ten. :)

And well done to our Team for making things run so smoothly, and thanks to all who turn up to nominate and vote each week.

:thumbsup:

Hi Dear April. :)

There's been a bit happening in our Family lately. Our son-in-law has changed jobs and he, our eldest daughter, two grandchildren, cat and dog will be living with us until they buy a house 'down' here in Brisbane. They're currently 500 miles North West of us. Also our younger daughter got engaged.

It'll be fun to have our grandchildren here so I can tease them. Val reckons I'm a bigger Kid than they are. Alyssa sleeps here in my Office so I'll have to get my Songfactoring done through the day.

Both my nominations made it, although I'm not surprised considering the quality and popularity of them. I shouldn't be so greedy next week. :grin:

I struggle to think of any hip-hop song I'd prefer to see near the top than The Seed 2.0. The Roots are just so much more talented than most popular hip-hop acts. :)

I'm surprised to see Woman From Tokyo missing out, after the success of previous popular Deep Purple nominations (Three DP songs have made the top 3, I believe). Also, Travis - :crazy:

Edited by Guest

I will nominate "I put a spell on you" till it makes it... :cool:

I just saw "Everything I own" made it... :shades: I love that song.

Funny too that "You´ve got a friend" never made it... it´s such a classic...

edna, I'm ashamed that I didn't vote for JT, I've meant to nominate it also. I promise I'll vote for it next time around... highly! :)

I see lots of people online...could it be that they are all waiting for the new Top Ten? Sounds good to me! :)

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #88 for the week ending 11th November 2007

1. Money - Pink Floyd (1973)

2. Funk #49 - James Gang (1970)

3. Seed 2.0, The - The Roots (2002)

4. Autumn Stone, The - Small Faces (1969)

5. Friend Of The Devil - Grateful Dead (1970)

6. Look At Little Sister - Stevie Ray Vaughn (1984)

7. Hold On, I'm Comin' - Sam & Dave (1966)

8. Eye In The Sky - Alan Parsons Project (1982)

9. So Into You - Atlanta Rhythm Section (1976)

10. Everything I Own - Bread (1972)

Let's open up #89! :)