Download YouTube videos

johnny

It has been safe for me since I discovered it... at least six months now, or maybe a year? and also for other people who use it as well.

Only trouble is the sound isn´t the best, no stereo... but anyways, it allows to get some songs you can´t download other ways...

You´re welcome, Johnny... :bow: Enjoy, I have some 20 songs from youtube in mp3 and more in my files. I do it when my young ones have no time to download the songs I ask them for... :cool:

Shannon, the queen c´est vous... :bow: I´m just the old vicious lady with cats... :cool:

Okay, I figured it out:

King: Joe

Queen: Edna

Prince: Fintan

Pincess: Laurie

Duke: Ron Jon

Duchess: Shawna

Attendants to Prince: Martin & Batman

Attendants to Princess: Peaches, Radhi & Lucky

Advisors to King: Darryl, Kevin, Marc

Advisors to Queen: Jenny, Jane, Elvy

Jester: Sammy

Lords: Ray, Das, other men

Guy who makes random lists of things that have no real importance: Me. :grin:

• 2 months later...

I also found a software PQ FLV Downloader Pro. It could download and convert the FLV to iPod, PSP and iPhone directly.

Above all,its trial version offers 14 day full privilige use.It also works after trial expired. Only the downloading speed is restricted.

Check http://www.pqdvd.com/download-youtube-videos-tool.html

I also found a software PQ FLV Downloader Pro. It could download and convert the FLV to iPod, PSP and iPhone directly.

Above all,its trial version offers 14 day full privilige use.It also works after trial expired. Only the downloading speed is restricted.

Check http://www.pqdvd.com/download-youtube-videos-tool.html

I love free trial software like this!

Welcome to SF cres.