Who knew Tori Amos was on a cereal box? Apparently no one. That was the big stumper, but there were 3 people who got the other 9 right:
Liz from Mildura, Australia wins a clean and comfortable Songfacts T-Shirt.
Here are the answers:
- Which band's members were Charlie, Lefty, Otis, Nelson & Lucky?
- The Traveling Wilburys
- What song contains the line, "I'm going to Wichita, far from this opera of evermore"?
- "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes
- Who is the oldest female singer to hit #1 on the US pop charts?
She was 52 when "Believe" went to #1 in 1998.
- What band made up of 3 brothers had a #1 hit in the '90s?
"MMMbop" was #1 in 1997.
- What famous band had a member with the last name "Perfect"?
- Fleetwood Mac
Christine Perfect became imperfect when she married John McVie and became Christine McVie.
- What popular singer was on the cover of a cereal box in 1984?
- Tori Amos
She was on a box of Kellogg's "Just Right."
- What famous band once played concerts in 3 continents on one day?
- Def Leppard
On October 23, 1995, they played shows in Morocco, London and Vancouver.
- Who is the only songwriter to have songs recorded by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Bob Dylan? (Bootlegs don't count)
- Arthur Alexander
The Stones did "You Better Move On," The Beatles did "Anna (Go To Him)" and Dylan recorded "Sally Sue Brown."
- Who are the only 2 female singers to have #1 UK hits in the '80s, '90s, and '00s?
- Madonna and Kylie Minogue
- What band almost broke up after one of its members accidentally killed himself with a gun.
Guitarist Terry Kath shot himself in the head with a gun he thought wasn't loaded.
Tiebreaker: How many fish are in the Songfacts aquarium?
Thanks to everyone who took the quiz, and be sure to take the new one