Sorry about the delay here.
Roy from Los Angeles
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. What was the first song with "born" in the title to hit #1 in the U.S.?
"Born This Way
" by Lady Gaga in 2011
2. What still-active band that has sold over a million albums in the U.S. has two members named Adam?
: Adam Horovitz and Adam Yauch
3. The lead singer of what famous band is also a commercial airline pilot?
Bruce Dickinson even flew a chartered Astraeus 757 for their 2008 world tour.
4. What is the highest charting song that a Saturday Night Live cast member sang on?
"We Are The World
" by USA For Africa.
Dan Akroyd sang in the chorus and the song peaked at #1 in the U.S..
5. Since 1991, what is the best selling self-titled album in the United States?
Metallica - Metallica
(the Black Album)
6. Who was the first black singer to hit the U.S. Top-10 with a song written by Bob Dylan?
His version of "Blowin' In The Wind" went to #9 in 1966.
7. What popular band has released five albums, all with five syllables in their titles?
Kings of Leon
8. What famous vocalist played the role of a postman in a '90s movie?
He played a postman named Lucky in the 1993 movie Poetic Justice.
Tom Petty was in a movie called The Postman, but he didn't play a postman.
9. What famous, still-active singer (with at least one U.S. #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart) uses her middle name as her stage name?
10. What was the first British act to have their debut album hit #1 in the U.S.?
Congratulations to Roy and thanks to everyone who entered the quiz this month.
Click on the quiz link on our main page to take the newest Mighty Songfacts Trivia Quiz