Kevin from Bay Shore, NY
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. What Rock group that formed in the '70s has 3 current members who have had hits as solo artists?
: Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Glenn Frey
2. What movie from the '00s was titled after a Beatles song?
Across The Universe
3. What popular song from the '80s features the sounds of a typewriter?
"9 to 5"
by Dolly Parton
by Tom Tom Club
4. The members of what popular trio that formed in the '90s were known by their nicknames?
- T-Boz, Left Eye and Chili
- Maxi Jazz, Sister Bliss and Rollo
5. What American Rock group was named after a famous painter?
(Rembrandt van Rijn)
The Dandy Warhols
6. What hit song was written by Iggy Pop with guitar by Stevie Ray Vaughan?
by David Bowie
7. What hit song mentions a mountain in Africa in the lyrics?
by Toto mentions Mount Kilimanjaro
8. What group had a U.S. #1 hit in the '60s, none in the '70s, then another in the '80s?
The Beach Boys
- Three #1's in the '60s, then "Kokomo" in 1988.
9. What hit from 2009 has some lyrics that are in French?
by Lady Gaga
10. What is the best-selling band named after a United States city?
* Boston came in at a close 2nd place finish.
Congratulations to Kevin and thanks to all who entered this month's quiz.
The newest quiz is up for the month of March.
Head on over to our main page and click on the link to take the Mighty SongFacts Trivia Quiz.