Edward from Kansas City, Mo
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. What famous band used to appear on stage wearing nothing but socks?
Red Hot Chili Peppers
And they didn't wear them on their feet!
2. What famous singer's mother, godmother, cousin and ex-husband are all prominent recording artists?
Her mother is gospel singer Cissy Houston who was also a member of the 60's R&B vocal group The Sweet Inspirations.
Her godmother is legendary R&B singer/songwriter/pianist Aretha Franklin.
Her cousin is Adult Contemporary singer Dionne Warwick.
Her ex-husband is R&B singer Bobby Brown.
3. What popular '90s song is named after a drug used to treat a psychiatric condition?
4. What Top-Ten '80s hit by a U.S. female singer/guitarist was originally recorded by a British Rock group in the '70s?
"I Love Rock 'N' Roll".
It became a hit for Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and was originally released by a band called "The Arrows".
5. What Rock song from the '00s is a list of addictive drugs repeated over and over?
"Feel Good Hit Of The Summer"
by Queens Of The Stone Age.
6. What song, recorded after 1995 by a U.S band with only three members, has a boy's name in the title that does not appear in the lyrics?
7. What Rock band had a Top 5 U.S. hit in the '80s with an all-acoustic song?
Guns N' Roses
8. What famous American Rock band with only three members released several albums with Spanish words in the title?
The titles include: "Fandango, "Deguello", "Rio Grande Mud", "Tres Hombres" and "El Loco".
9. What famous singer/pianist was born with the first name "Myra"?
(Born Myra Ellen Amos)
10. What active British band had an exclamation point (!) in their name before dropping it?
Congratulations to Edward and thanks to all who entered this month's quiz.
Click the quiz link on our main page to enter the newest quiz.
You could be the next person to proudly wear your SongFacts t-shirt everywhere.