Andrew from Chicago, IL
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortabe
Here are the answers
1. What is the best-selling single that Eddie Van Halen played on?
by Michael Jackson
2. What word is the name of an '80s movie, a Canadian Rock band and a Top-Ten hit song from the '00s?
3. What all-female group sold the most albums in the U.S. in the '90s?
They may not be the top-selling female group of all time but they were for the 1990's decade.
They had over 20 million albums sold by the end of the '90s in the U.S. alone.
4. What famous group has an album out that is a tribute to a band member who recently died?
The Dave Matthews Band.
Their sax player LeRoi Moore died on August 19, 2008.
The album is Big Whiskey and the Groogrux King
5. What famous singer was born with the first name Reginald?
He was born Reginald Kenneth Dwight.
6. What hit song from the '70s was written for a bank commercial?
"We've Only Just Begun"
by The Carpenters.
The bank was Crocker Bank.
7. What popular band is named after a cartridge used in a handgun?
8. What album stayed at #1 on the U.S. album charts for 37 weeks?
by Michael Jackson.
The album first entered the Billboard Top 200 album chart at #11 in December 1982.
The original Thriller went on to spend an astounding 80 consecutive weeks in the American Top-Ten, thirty-seven of those at #1.
9. In what Stevie Wonder song does he mention the name of his daughter?
"Isn't She Lovely"
- the line is "Life is Aisha"
10. What hit from the '80s ends with a maniacal laugh performed by a famous actor?
Vincent Price did the laugh.
Congratulations to Andrew and thanks to all who entered this month's Mighty SongFacts Trivia Quiz.
Enter the newest quiz by clicking on the Mighty Songfacts Trivia Quiz link on our main page.