Paul from Mount Vernon, WA
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. What song names a bunch of people with the initials "L.B." in they lyrics?
"It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)"
2. What male R&B singer released the most U.S. Top-40 hits in the '90s?
with fourteen hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
3. What famous song mentions Bette Davis, Joe DiMaggio and Jimmy Dean in the lyrics?
4. What famous album has a photo (not art) of a sheep on the front cover?
by Paul McCartney
by Pearl Jam
5. The lyrics to what hit song from the '80s, from a UK band, start with a boys' name?
"Another One Bites The Dust"
"Steve walks warily down the street..."
6. What hit song starts with 2 blasts from a steam whistle?
by Billy Joel
7. Since 1960, three different songs that have the same title have hit #1 in the U.S. What is that song title?
Petula Clark (1966), Paul McCartney & Wings (1973), Justin Timberlake (2006).
8. What currently-active Rock band is named after the first names of the 3 members?
Peter, Bjorn and John
9. In what famous song from the '50s does the singer hum for a few seconds before each verse?
"I Walk The Line"
by Johnny Cash
10. What Bob Dylan song is named for an Egyptian goddess?
(She was the goddess of Goddess of motherhood and fertility in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs.)
Congratulations to Paul and thanks to everyone who entered this month's quiz.
The new quiz for the month of May is up, so get on over to our main page, click on the quiz link and give it your best shot.