Jeff from Austin, TX
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. What group did "Rolling Stone" magazine name Best Heavy Metal Band while at the same time naming their lead singer Worst Lead Singer and Worst Dressed Male Artist?
Guns 'N' Roses
Lead singer is Axl Rose
2. What U.S. #1 Hot 100 '80s hit, by an artist born in England, has an organ intro?
by George Michael
3. What famous singer wrote some of his hit songs in the '60s when he was in jail?
During his prison term, he wrote the songs, "No Particular Place To Go," and "Nadine (Is It You?)."
4. What song is named after a real-life train engineer?
by the Grateful Dead
5. What song mentions eggs, pancakes and maple syrup in the lyrics?
"You Were Meant For Me"
6. What singer who had several hits in the '00s has the real first name of "Shaffer"?
His real name is Shaffer Smith.
7. The lead singer of what popular '80s British band used his real first name as his stage surname?
Lead singer Boy George was born George O'Dowd.
8. In what video from the '90s does the band appear running naked through the streets?
"What's My Age Again"
Click here to watch the video> "What's My Age Again" video
9. What famous band's lead singer has a degree in mortuary science?
Jonathan Davis worked as an assistant coroner for a time.
10. What hit song was written for a movie about a male stripper?
by Bryan Adams
The song appeared in the 1983 movie, "A Night In Heaven."
Congratulations to Jeff and thanks to all who entered the quiz this month.
Be sure to check out the new quiz for August by clicking the quiz link on SongFacts main page.