Yasmine from Milwaukee, WI
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a clean and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. Who is the most popular American female singer who is also a practicing Buddhist?
2. What one-word title is the name of five totally different songs that were hits in the '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s and '00s for different artists on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart?
Jack Jones (1967)
Styx (1975) or Little River Band (1979)
Kenny Rogers (1980) or The Whispers (1980)
Lenny Kravitz (2005)
3. What famous singer is the inspiration for a 2007 movie where no less than six different actors and actresses portray him?
The movie is "I'm Not There."
4. What U.S. Top-Ten hit from the '60s has some French words in the title?
"My Cherie Amour"
by Stevie Wonder (1969)
5. What famous '70s group's name consists of the last names of the four members?
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
6. The number forty appears in the lyrics to what #1 '80s hit by a solo artist?
by Michael Jackson (1983) - "For forty days and forty nights the law was on her side."
7. What Rock band that formed in the '70s toured in 2007 with three of the four members from the same family?
Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen, Wolfgang Van Halen
8. What UK group that formed in the '90s is named after a small town in England?
They are named after a coastal shipping town near Bristol.
9. What Christmas carol was written by an Austrian priest in 1818?
(written by Josef Mohr)
10. What male singer released a video in the '90s where he did not appear, but various supermodels mimed the words?
- "Freedom '90"
Congratulations to Yasmine and thanks to all who entered this month's quiz.
Visit SongFacts main page for plenty of fun and knowledge and to enter the newest quiz.