Walt and Emily from Columbus, OH
are this month's quiz winners and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. Since 1980, what is the most popular band whose lead singer was also their drummer?
2. What song by a one-hit-wonder has the name of a martial art in the title?
"Kung Fu Fighting"
by Carl Douglas
3. What band released an album in 1996 that was named after a character from a famous Opera?
Their album Pinkerton was named for a character in Madame Butterfly
4. In what hit song from the '60s is the word "baby" repeated over 70 times?
"Where Did Our Love Go"
by The Supremes
5. On what TV show did Elton John, Johnny Cash, Judy Collins, Lou Rawls, Alice Cooper, John Denver, Kenny Rogers and Diana Ross all appear as guest stars?
The Muppett Show
6. What hard-rock group was named after a Herman Hesse novel?
7. What two brothers left their successful singing careers and joined the marines?
The Everly Brothers
8. In the '80s, two different songs with the same title were both U.S. Hot 100 Top-10 hits in the same year for two different bands. What was the title?
"Is This Love"
Whitesnake and Survivor (1987)
9. What U.S. #1 hit first appeared in a movie starring Paul Newman?
"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head"
The song was used in the 1969 movie, Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid
10. What popular singer won seven Emmy awards in 2007?
Congratulations to Walt and emily and thanks to all who entered this month's quiz.
Head on over to our main page to take the new quiz.