Gina from Paradise Valley, AZ
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. In what Beatles song is the same word repeated fifty-six times?
"It Won't Be Long"
The word "yeah" is repeated a total of fifty-six times.
2. What popular duo from the 00's is made up of identical twin brothers?
Evan & Jaron
3. What oscar-winning actor had a U.S. Top-5 hit as a solo artist while he was starring in a TV show?
had a #5 hit single with "Old Rivers" in 1962 while he was starring in the TV show, The Real McCoys
4. What group that had five members at the time released a famous album with just two members on the cover?
The album was their 1977 album, Rumours
5. What hit song lyrics start with a number between fifty and seventy-five?
"Ride Captain Ride"
by Blues Image.
The lyrics start out, "Seventy-three men sailed up from the San Francisco bay".
6. Besides New Edition, what group that formed in the '80s had two members with U.S. Top-10 solo hits in the 90's?
New Kids On The Block
Joey McIntyre and Jordan Knight
7. What Top-10 '80s song's title contains the name of an animal that is also in the band's name?
Stray Cat Strut
by Stray Cats.
8. What band's famous lead singer died at the age of thirty-seven?
9. What country singer is married to a famous producer who worked on many of her hits?
She's married to Robert John "Mutt" Lange.
10. In the 80's, what famous singer starred in a movie as a former rock star who befriends a waitress?
The movie was "Hearts Of Fire".
Congratulations to Gina and thanks to everyone who took this month's quiz.
Head on over to SongFacts main page and click on the quiz link to take the new quiz.