Scott from Stamford, CT
is this month's winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. What group (not solo artist) had the first album (not a Greatest Hits or compilation) with five U.S. Top-10 hits?
with Invisible Touch
2. What #1 hit song from the '70s has the name of a reptile in the title?
by Elton John
3. What singer nearly died from a diabetic coma a year before his band had their biggest hit?
He spent 5 days in a diabetic coma in 1986 and his band had their biggest hit, "A Touch Of Grey", in 1987.
4. What was the first single from Michael Jackson's Thriller album?
The Girl Is Mine
5. What singer, who took a different stage name, was born "Natalie"?
She was born Natalie McIntyre.
6. What female singer from the U.S. released a song in the '80s that became a Top-Ten hit despite a title that was in Spanish?
- "La Isla Bonita"
7. What UK band released an album in 2006 with a cover photo of a guy smoking a cigarette?
- Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
8. What influential band from the '60s and '70s had a female drummer?
The Velvet Underground
9. What band had a string of hits in the '70s, broke up in the '80s and reformed in the '90s, charging some of the highest ticket prices in history?
They formed in 1971, broke up in 1982 and reformed in 1994.
10. In what song does the lead singer mention a previous album by the band he's in and also mentions another classic band?
"You Better, You Bet"
Roger Daltrey of The Who
mentions the album, "Who's Next" and the band "T-Rex".
Kid Rock mentions the album, "Rebel Without A Cause" and the bands AC/DC
, ZZ Top
Congratulations to Scott and thanks to everyone who entered this month's quiz.
Visit our main page to take the new quiz.