Cody from Clay City, IL
is this month's quiz winner and will receive a cool and comfortable
Here are the answers
1. What song by a famous singer became a hit again when it was released as a duet with his daughter?
" by Nat King Cole
2. What famous singer/songwriter sang a commercial song for McDonald's before he was famous?
He sang "You Deserve A Break Today" in their commercial.
3. What children's poet wrote a Country hit and a Rock hit?
wrote the songs, "A Boy Named Sue" and "The Cover of 'Rolling Stone'."
4. What popular singer got a speeding ticket in 2006 for driving over 100 mph?
5. What band released an album in the '00s with two song titles that were quotes from the same movie?
Panic! At The Disco
Their album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
, contains two tracks named after a quote in the movie Closer
6. Who had a huge hit in the '70s with a novelty song about an ancient ruler?
, "King Tut"
7. What singer won a Grammy in the '90s but refused to appear at the awards show to protest its commercialism?
She won a Grammy for Best Alternative Performance.
8. In what movie does the main character (named in the title) interrupt a video shoot by an '80s hair band?
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Pee Wee disrupts Twisted Sister's video shoot for their song, "Burn In Hell".
9. What group took its name because they were formed on Valentine's Day?
10. In what popular song does the vocalist sing about being born in the back seat of a bus?
" by The Allman Brothers
Congratulations to Cody and thanks to everyone who entered this month's quiz.
Be sure to enter our newest quiz by clicking on the quiz link on our main page.SongFacts