Walt & Emily from Columbus, OH
win a clean and comfortable SongFacts T-Shirt.
Here are the answers
1. What singer who had a successful solo career in the '80s married her guitarist?
2. What 2006 hit is named after a historical landmark in Europe?
" by Fergie
3. What U.S. #1 hit from the '80s was written for a movie the singer starred in?
"9 To 5
" by Dolly Parton
4. What singer got his name because he was in a band named after a reptile?
(He was a member of The Iguanas)
5. What famous group donated their blood so it could be used to make a comic book about them.
(In 1977, their blood was mixed with the red ink to create the comic, which became Marvel's best-seller)
6. What group holds the distinction of being the only recording act to have Top 40 hits in 5 consecutive decades?
The Isley Brothers
have had hits in the '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s and '00s.
7. What was the best-selling non-Beatle hit released on Apple Records?
"Those Were the Days
" by Mary Hopkin
8. What musician has children named Jennifer, Christopher, Eleanor and Oliver?
9. What famous band's bass player dated a 19-year-old while his son dated her mother?
The Rolling Stones
. Will Wyman
10. What duo who formed in 2006 appear in various costumes for interviews and performances.
Thanks to everyone who took the quiz and be sure to take the new quiz here: